Life is too short to post content on social media manually. Luckily, there are many social media auto poster tools that can help you to save your time and energy.
Creating engaging content is an integral part of digital marketing. But do you know that promoting your content on social media is just as important?
Ideally, you want to publish your post to social media, whenever there is new content posted on your site. However, this can be quite difficult to manage and monitor since the task can be time-consuming and tedious.
For this purpose, here we gathered the best social media auto-posting tools that allow the automatic sharing of content.
Table of Content
Updated on 02/02/2023
HootSuite is one of the best automatic social media posting app that is out there. It has a wide coverage of social media networks and it can automatically share your posts. Here are the key features of the HootSuite tool:
- Auto-post to Facebook profiles/business pages/groups, LinkedIn company groups/pages, Twitter, Foursquare, Google+ pages, Mixi, and WordPress.
- Ability to directly share posts from Instagram, YouTube, Blogger, Flickr, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, and RSS feeds.
- Schedule multiple posts for sharing on multiple social media platforms.
- Monitor the activities of multiple social media accounts simultaneously from the HootSuite dashboard. For instance, you can monitor your Twitter mentions, Google+ feed, and Facebook activities all from a single dashboard.
- Share photos and links with the help of the ow.ly server for media sharing.
- You can post through the use of Firefox extension, Chrome extension, Android app, iPhone app, and iPad app.
With the basic account, you have the option for message scheduling and auto-sharing for up to five social networks. With the pro account, you can have unlimited social networks, stats history, and atom feeds. The pro account also enables bulk scheduling, if you want to share multiple posts at a particular time.
Buffer is another wonderful social media auto poster to manage many social media accounts. It has a clean and simple user interface that is incredibly easy to use and understand.
You can post updates or schedule posts using Buffer dashboard, Chrome extension, Android app, iPhone app, or Firefox extension.
There are three packages offered by Buffer:
- Free (up to 10 posts per day),
- Awesome (100 posts per day), and
- Business (2000 posts per day).
From within the Buffer app, you can set up ‘buffering patterns’ (auto-sharing schedules) for different days of the week. This means that you can have a different posting schedule on Monday, a different one on Tuesday, and so forth.
There is also an analytical side of the tool that allows you to determine the times, at which your posts receive the most engagement.
Not only this, but you can also find which types of topics the audience engages with the most. Furthermore, you can also shorten your links with buff.ly, bit.ly, and j.mp.
Finally, one of the most useful features of the Buffer app is the content suggestion tool that automatically tells you what you can post to your social media.
Mentionlytics is widely known as a Social Media Monitoring and Analytics tool. However, it has a full Publishing capabilities, which make it one of the most complete social media management platforms on the market.
The great thing is that you don’t have to pay extra but it is included as a basic component of the platform, even in the lowest-cost options.
You can use Mentionlytics to publish on your Social Media accounts on multiple platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), schedule posts for later, etc.
What’s great that makes it different from other simply publishing tools is that you can then:
- Monitor the detailed performance of your posts,
- compare it to your competitors, and
- Visualize the results with an excellent report builder, all through the same platform.
You can also monitor your competitors’ posts (and performance) to get great ideas for your content creation.
The AI Social Intelligent Advisor (SIA), a unique feature in Mentionlytics, will give you actionable advice to optimize your brand’s social presence.
Start a Free Trial Now and see the full features in action!
This is another useful social media auto poster tool that enables you to deliver content to various social media networks. With the Dlvr.it app, you can auto-share the content of your favorite websites, via their RSS feeds directly to your social media accounts. There is also a promoted stories feature, in which you can pay $1 per store for spreading it to a wide network base i.e. apart from social media networks, your story will also be posted to search engines such as Google or Yahoo. There is a handy feature for filtering out content that you share as well – it helps when you need to find content from specific categories or authors only.
This is one of the simplest and easy-to-use social management tools that are out there, it is incredibly easy to understand and anyone can use it to automate the social media posting process. It is a one-stop-shop that integrates your Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ social media accounts but its primary focus is on the Twitter account.
The key features of the app include a wonderfully designed dashboard, an in-depth reporting system, an RSS schedule, and a Feedly sync option that allows you to post updates right from your Feedly feed. The app has a Chrome extension, Android app, and iPhone app available.
Onlywire is another nifty tool that can be used for bookmarking and auto-posting your posts to over 30 sites simultaneously for absolutely free! All you need to do is to set up an account on Onlywire and add your RSS feed along with your social media profiles to the account.
This tool is available as a share button on your website, a browser extension, a WordPress plugin, and a web form. The free version of the tool supports up to 30 social networks and 1 RSS feed while the paid version allows you to connect up to 3 RSS feeds with up to 50 social networks.
Post Planner is primarily a Facebook page management tool that helps you automate the sharing process on your Facebook page. The app has a content discovery engine that allows you to discover popular content from your industry and schedule it for posting later. The app automatically posts based on the pre-configured times to all of your Facebook pages.
Also read: Monitor Facebook Groups: Guide with Examples & Tools (2023)
Zapier is an automation tool that works on individual automated tasks that are known as Zaps. For instance, a single Zap could be created for monitoring a particular YouTube channel. Zaps are generally used to gather content and then automatically publish the found content on your social media profile. The app itself supports over 250 services and you can create Zaps according to your own requirements and preferences as well.
Social Oomph is another social media management tool that has some amazing automation features – with the best feature being its queue reservoir. The app supports evergreen content that does not go out of date.
When your social media presence increases, you get fans and followers that will never have seen most of your content – which is why it is important to continue promoting this content.
When you add evergreen content to your queue, you can specify how many times you want it to be shared and how often. The good thing about Social Oomph is that it automatically creates variations of the content to ensure that it does not look like you are sending out the same post every time.
This is an email marketing tool that has some necessary automation tasks built into it. For instance, when someone signs up for an email list via your social media account, you can automatically send out emails that bring the customers to a point of sale. It is a wonderful way to send out personalized promotional emails to all of your social media followers.
Honorable Mention: TweetDeck
TweetDeck, the popular social media dashboard, has been recently tweaked with a beautiful interface that is close to the HootSuite dashboard. With the new interface, you have more options that vary according to the number of social media accounts that you have added.
The downside is that TweetDeck no longer supports Facebook, which means that if your target audience is mostly on Facebook then you should use a different social media auto poster. On the other hand, if your audience is mostly focused on Twitter then this is a brilliant app to have.
You can access TweetDeck via its Chrome app, iPhone app, Android app, Windows app, or Mac app. The key features of the app include its ability to monitor lists, user activity, and searches – all in a single dashboard. Moreover, it also provides you with the ability to select which tweets you want to display in your dashboard – you can exclude specific users or even specific terms from tweets.
Honorable Mention: SmarterQueue
- Intelligent social media scheduling and automation for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Queues, posting plans, and content categories to power scheduling automation
- Evergreen recycling to automatically repost content and boost engagement
- Content variations to tailor messaging based on social network and audience
- Content discovery and curation to quickly and easily share value-adding content
- Powerful, but easy-to-use analytics to make it easy to replicate success
- Solo: $24.99/month when paid annually and $29.99 for month to month
- Business: $42.99/month when paid annually and $49.99 for month to month
- Agency: $84.99/month when paid annually and $99.99 for month to month
- Custom: starts at $24.99/month when paid annually and $29.99 for month to month
- Category-leading scheduling tool with intelligent scheduling and automation features
- Enables scheduling for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Powerful and easy to use
- Low, flexible pricing to scale based on business needs
- No large enterprise-level collaboration features like workflows and assignments
- Does not enable scheduling for YouTube
- No unlimited posts – but high posting limits
Promoting your content on social media is a crucial part of increasing your brand awareness and nothing makes the process more reliable than social media auto-sharing tools. We have reviewed some of the best social media auto poster available in the market today.
Each tool comes with its own set of functionalities for automation, analysis, and monitoring of your social media profiles. You should use the tool that is the best fit for your business requirements and budget, by taking into account when is the best time to post on social media.