Join our Team
(Remote: mainly EU time zone)
Mentionlytics is a growing start-up company, well known worldwide for its award-winning SaaS product in the field of Brand Monitoring / Social Media Analytics.
We are looking for a content specialist/strategist for full-time collaboration, who will be responsible for the decision-making behind the content creation, the execution, and promotion of the content of our blog. Content will cover the wider area of digital marketing, brand monitoring, and social media analytics. Other requirements include writing and coordinating the process of development of our promotional posts, as well as the web content for our marketing website.
Outline of Responsibilities
- Write (when required) unique articles for the Mentionlytics blog.
- Content audit optimization
- Keyword Research
- Coordinating the writing process of our internal content team
- Investigation of topics related to our industry
- Writing other relevant content (e.g. web site content, promotional posts, newsletters, etc.).
- Researching, proofreading, and editing text and articles for various media.
- Pay attention to SEO-optimized content.
- Keep up to date with research and learning to stay on top of industry trends and best practices.
- For each article, we will work on finding the title, sections, and keywords related to the topic. The goal will be to facilitate the writing process of our internal team and write (if required) original high-quality articles
- The cooperation will be done remotely.
- Excellent knowledge of English writing.
- Knowledge of SEO and its application in content marketing.
- Ability to complete tasks on time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in progress with changing priorities.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) is desirable but not necessary.
- Knowledge of other languages (e.g. Spanish) is desirable but not necessary.
- Constant desire for learning and improvement.
To be a part of our award-winning team, just fill out the form below!