How Mentionlytics has complied with GDPR
- Mentionlytics customers’ personal data is processed and stored, in accordance with strict regulations, ensuring privacy and security.
- All the required tests have been performed in Mentionlytics application to ensure compliance with GDPR.
- Mentionlytics customers are notified about the collection of their personal data and for what purposes is processed.
- Mentionlytics services are provided using data from social media applications via APIs. Such data is public and permission for its use has been obtained.
- A Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been appointed to ensure ongoing compliance with GDPR (e-mail: privacy[at]mentionlytics.com) .
Regarding GDPR aspects of:
Data Encryption: Mentionlytics encrypts customers’ personal data both at rest and in transit.
Vulnerability Management: Mentionlytics applies a solid vulnerability management process across the entire system.
Backups and Penetration Tests: Mentionlytics performs daily backups and regular penetration tests to identify any security issues and resolve them.
Attackers Detection: Mentionlytics exploits customers’ access logs analytics to detect anomalous account activity within its environment, for further investigation.
Right to be forgotten: Mentionlytics users can email to privacy[at]mentionlytics.com if they need their personal data to be removed from our database. Such requests are processed with the highest possible priority.
Data Retention Policy & Personal Data Processing: Personal data is only kept for as long as it is necessary. After ten days for demo accounts and 3 months for trial users, the data is securely destroyed or anonymized. Mentionlytics processes customers’ personal data, according to the GDPR requirements after their consent and registration.
Breach Notification: Any breaches of personal data of Mentionlytics customers will be reported to the authorities and affected individuals without delay, according to the GDPR requirements.