Join our Team
Mentionlytics is a growing start-up company, well known worldwide for its award-winning SaaS product in the field of Brand Monitoring / Social Media Analytics. We are operating fully remotely and are based in Greece and UK.
We are looking for a Growth Manager to join our Marketing team and lead our growth to scale. We have already established a great record of year-to-year MRR growth of over 100% and we are determined to make it even higher.
The Growth Manager will be constantly monitoring our marketing data across multiple channels in order to develop and execute data-driven strategies to drive B2B user acquisition. The marketing channels include but are not limited to, Content Marketing, SEO, PPC, SMM, email marketing, and more. Your duties will include working with marketing, sales, and product teams to create new acquisition campaigns, run experiments and A/B tests across the funnel, optimize conversion rates (CRO) and propose new initiatives for growth.
The ideal candidate would love to go through marketing data and see through it to discover new ideas to improve our strategy. As in most startup companies you will often need to get your “hands dirty” to actually implement your ideas. Our environment is very open and willing to try new things and gives creative freedom to our team members.
- Monitor performance across the marketing/sales funnel
- Have a great understanding of our customers, market, industry
- Keep up to date with growth strategies across different channels
- Monitor Churn and find ways to lower it
- Leverage our own tool, Mentionlytics, to boost our growth efforts
- Discover new inbound channels (e.g. Webinars, podcasts)
- Work with the content team to improve Content Marketing
- Monitor published content and propose improvements
- Manage directory listings
- Monitor SEO and propose optimizations
- Drive content creation in our Social Media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, etc)
- Monitor and improve our customer nurturing campaigns (Intercom)
- Suggest new analytics metrics and improvements to more accurately measure our funnel
- Propose features to be developed into the product that will drive growth (KPIs)
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience working in Marketing and Growth
- Proficiency in English (fluency in Greek would be a plus)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BSc in Marketing and Communication, Information Technology or relevant diploma
- Familiarity with our industry would be a plus