Join our Team
Junior Content Writer / Content Marketing Specialist
Mentionlytics is a growing start-up company, well known worldwide for its award-winning SaaS product in the field of Brand Monitoring / Social Media Analytics.
We are looking for a Junior content writer (graduate or student) for part-time collaboration (at least initially), who will develop unique marketing content for our blog. The articles will cover the wider area of digital marketing, brand monitoring and social media analytics. Other requirements include writing of promotional posts and web content for our marketing page.
Outline of Responsibilities
- Writing articles for the Mentionlytics blog.
- Investigation of topics related to our industry.
- Articles must be unique. Each article will be checked using a plagiarism software.
- Usually 2000 words per article is sufficient depending on the case.
- Writing other relevant content (e.g. web site content, promotional posts, newsletters, etc.).
- Pay attention to SEO optimized content.
- Keep up to date with research and learning to stay on top of industry trends and best practices.
- For each article, we will work on finding the title, sections and keywords related to the topic. The goal will be to write original high quality articles.
- The cooperation will be done remotely.
- Graduate / Undergraduate student from a department of Marketing or communications related department with proven experience in the subject of the position.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and its application in content marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of English writing.
- Authors should complete tasks on time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in progress with changing priorities.
- Basic WordPress knowledge (simple article management).
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages (e.g. Spanish) is desirable but not necessary.
- Constant desire for learning and improvement.
Are you interested in applying? Fill out the form below with your CV and sample of your experience showing your writing skills as well as knowledge of the topics listed above. E.g. links to articles you have written or articles that have not yet been published.