Join our Team
Junior Content Writer / Content Marketing Specialist
Mentionlytics is a growing start-up company, well known worldwide for its award-winning SaaS product in the field of Brand Monitoring / Social Media Analytics.
We are looking for a Junior content writer for full-time collaboration, who will develop unique marketing content for our blog. Content will cover the wider area of digital marketing, brand monitoring, and social media analytics. Other requirements include writing promotional posts and web content for our marketing website.
Outline of Responsibilities
- Writing unique articles for the Mentionlytics blog.
- Investigation of topics related to our industry.
- Writing other relevant content (e.g. web site content, promotional posts, newsletters, etc.).
- Pay attention to SEO-optimized content.
- Keep up to date with research and learning to stay on top of industry trends and best practices.
- For each article, we will work on finding the title, sections, and keywords related to the topic. The goal will be to write original high-quality articles.
- Usually, 2000 words per article are sufficient depending on the case.
- The cooperation will be done remotely.
- Excellent knowledge of English writing.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and its application in content marketing.
- Ability to complete tasks on time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in progress with changing priorities.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) is desirable but not necessary.
- Knowledge of other languages (e.g. Spanish) is desirable but not necessary.
- Constant desire for learning and improvement.