Join our Team
Customer Success Representative
Mentionlytics is a growing start-up company, well known worldwide for its award-winning SaaS product in the field of Brand Monitoring / Social Media Analytics.
We are looking for an enthusiast for part-time collaboration (initially) to join our all-star Customer Success team. Your job will be to assist our users with on-boarding when trialing / using our SAAS platform. He/She will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our users might face with accuracy and efficiency. Responsibilities include resolving users queries, recommending solutions and guiding platform users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with chatting & support software (i.e. intercom.com). Ultimately, you will help to maintain our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all pre-sales and after-sales procedures.
Even if you don’t have a degree yet, if you are a tech-savvy undergraduate or post-graduate student, with a passion for social media and marketing, we would like to meet you!
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via chat, email and occasionally web meetings
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Acknowledging and resolving customer issues
- Knowing our platform inside out so that you can answer questions
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Ultimately, keeping our users happy! 😁
- Experience working with customer support
- Proficiency in English, ideally fluent in Greek and Spanish as well
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
BSc in Marketing and Communication, Information Technology or relevant diploma and familiarity with our industry is a plus.
If you are interested, fill in the following form!