Join our Team
Sales & Customer Success Representative
(Remote: CST / GMT-5 time zones)
Mentionlytics is a growing start-up company, well known worldwide for its award-winning SaaS product in the field of Brand Monitoring / Social Media Analytics.
As our presence is growing in the USA and Latin America, we are looking for an enthusiast to join our all-star Sales & Customer Success team that will be able to work in the relevant time zones (around CST / GMT-5). Your job will be to assist our users with onboarding when trialing/using our SaaS platform. You will act as a liaison, provide product/service information and resolve any emerging problems that our users might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Responsibilities include resolving users’ queries, recommending solutions, and guiding platform users through features and functionalities.
To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with chatting & support software (i.e. intercom.com). Ultimately, you will help to maintain our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all pre-sales and after-sales procedures.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via chat, email, and occasionally web meetings
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Acknowledging and resolving customer issues
- Knowing our platform inside out so that you can answer questions
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Ultimately, keeping our users happy!
- Experience working with customer support
- Proficiency in English, ideally fluent in Portuguese and Spanish as well. Knowledge of Greek is a plus, but not required.
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
BSc in Marketing and Communication, Information Technology or relevant diploma and familiarity with our industry is a plus.
To be a part of our award-winning team, just fill out the form below!