Are you looking for Talkwalker alternatives?
If you’re working in the PR and marketing field, you know the drill. You always need to monitor the performance of your marketing efforts and compare it to your competitors and industry. So you’re familiar with social media monitoring tools.
Talkwalker is a popular Consumer Intelligence Acceleration platform. It provides users with AI-powered tracking tools that focus on social listening.
What can you do with Talkwalker?
Known for its wide source coverage, Talkwalker is currently considered one of the most popular media monitoring solutions. Features include campaign and social media management, trend analysis, Boolean search, and more.
Is Talkwalker free?
The platform doesn’t display any fixed pricing information; however, the pricing model is different for each different plan.
Marketers never stop looking for the best product or service available. It’s important to realize that social media marketing tools aren’t always compared to each other by their pricing. Although it’s important, there are several other issues to discuss, such as the tool’s functionality, design, features, or source variety.
In this article, we’re going to review some of the best Talkwalker alternatives.
So, let’s dive in!
Table of Contents
Mentionlytics is an all-in-one media monitoring tool that offers valuable insights to marketers. It’s definitely one of the best Talkwalker alternatives.
As one of the best social media monitoring software, Mentionlytics tracks all conversations about your brand online.
Using this tool, you can discover what’s being said about you on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, TikTok, Google Reviews, Reddit, and more.
Additionally, Mentionlytics offers cool social media management features, like the option to schedule content across all social networks.
The platform’s promise includes high quality and quantity of brand mentions and insights about numerous important social metrics and KPIs.
- Social Intelligence Advisor (SIA) for personalized advice on social media strategy optimization;
- Advanced Boolean search for result filtering via keywords and hashtag combinations with operators such as AND, NOT, and OR;
- Intelligent media monitoring and sentiment analysis for brand mentions in 24 languages;
- Free social media report builder for customized reporting;
- Simplified team collaboration, with real-time notifications, tags, labels, and task assignments;
- Competitor & review monitoring and influencer identification
- Basic ($49/month)
- Essential ($99/month)
- Advanced ($199/month)
- Pro ($299/month)
- Agency ($450+/month)
- Enterprise ($950+/month)
As a popular digital marketing suite, Hootsuite helps users complete their online marketing strategy tasks quickly and effortlessly.
For instance, Hootsuite’s brand monitoring tools track social mentions, messages, and conversations. Therefore, users are getting real-time notifications for comments and reviews in any of the 35 social media platforms supported.
Additionally, users can view the online performance of their competitors and get valuable content strategy insights.
- Online presence measurement and brand monitoring
- Unified social media content creation and curation
- Keyword tracking and campaign monitoring
- Powerful social media analytics and reporting
- All-in-one social profiles management (scheduling and publishing included)
- Review tracking and reputation monitoring
- Professional ($49/month)
- Team ($249/month)
- Business ($669/month)
- Enterprise (Custom pricing after contact)
Sprout Social is a well-known social media management tool that focuses on scheduling, publishing, monitoring, and analyzing social media profiles.
The software’s intelligent functionality and automated workflow help users improve their online presence. Moreover, they get to track industry trends, engaging activities, and important brand mentions.
Sprout Social helps marketers streamline and upgrade their marketing efforts with a unified social inbox. For example, companies can handle conversations across multiple social media accounts with instant alerts.
Sprout Social Features
- Social listening and content marketing optimization
- Social post scheduling and automated publishing
- Engagement boost and online presence evaluation
- Audience targeting and conversion tracking
- Customizable reporting with specific metrics (for premium users)
- Marketing campaign management and social media analytics
Sprout Social Pricing
- Standard ($299/month)
- Professional ($399/month)
- Advanced ($499/month)
- Enterprise (Custom)
As a social media all-in-one solution, Meltwater specializes in media intelligence.
In short, the platform’s intelligent monitoring software tracks and analyzes online content. This ranges from online articles, news sites, and podcasts to product reviews and social media activity.
Furthermore, Meltwater offers users social intelligence-based insights and tips to help them make informed business decisions.
- Social listening and consumer insights
- Brand management and instant alerts
- Brand mention tracking and insights
- Market research and influencer identification
- Exportable and customizable reporting
- Social media post-scheduling and publishing
Unfortunately, pricing information isn’t available on Meltwater’s website.
Brandwatch is another social media tracking tool and a self-proclaimed pioneering digital consumer intelligence platform.
Basically, it’s an advanced social listening platform that has earned the trust of numerous companies. That makes it one of the most legitimate Talkwalker alternatives.
Brandwatch’s intelligent monitoring software helps brands see how they are perceived by their target audience.
- Crisis management and real-time notifications
- Brand monitoring and management
- Competitor analysis and share of voice calculator
- Data democratization and segmentation
- Market research and trend analysis
- Social media management and unified social inbox
Brandwatch’s Essential plan (basic social features for small businesses) is available at $108/month. The subscription plans for the full product suite aren’t available but users can book a meeting with the team.
Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (CXM) platform that focuses on many services, like social media management and sales. Users are given the opportunity to look at what’s being said about their brand online across 30+ social channels.
In fact, Sprinklr’s AI-powered software transforms social data into actionable insights. These automated processes help users create and share engaging content and drive more traffic to their websites.
- Sentiment analysis and social reporting
- Automated publishing and campaign management
- Competitor monitoring and social analytics
- Social measurement and influencer identification
- Ratings and review monitoring
- Report customizability and exporting
Sprinklr has not declared any pricing information.
Keyhole is another real-time social media tracker and a popular online social search engine. online. It offers automated social media analytics in a user-friendly dashboard that allows marketers to create shareable and visually appealing reports.
Keyhole’s goal is to help users measure the impact of their marketing efforts, social media campaigns, and hashtags. In fact, there are a bunch of cool features ranging from geo-location influencer filtering to historical data tracking.
- Brand monitoring and market research
- Influencer marketing and identification
- Campaign monitoring and optimization
- Social media monitoring and reporting
- Social media publishing & scheduling
- Hashtag and keyword tracking
Keyhole offers 4 different products:
- Standard ($49/month)
- Team ($199/month)
- Enterprise (Custom pricing)
Social Listening & Campaign Tracking
- Standard ($99/month)
- Team ($199/month)
- Enterprise (Custom pricing)
- #Campaigns ($399/month)
Influencer Tracking (Custom pricing)
Enterprise Suite (Custom pricing)
Awario is a social listening tool that provides companies with valuable insights about their customer, market, and competitors. With the platform’s social media and web monitoring features, users can track mentions, and competitor activity, and discover growth opportunities.
For example, Awario lets brands use their name as a keyword, find industry-related conversations, and join them in real-time. Users get to track essential data while engaging with their target audience on social media.
- Brand monitoring and Boolean search
- Social listening and sentiment analysis
- Customizable and white-label reports
- Social media analytics and mobile integration
- Social selling and influencer identification
- Workplace organization and e-mail notifications
- Starter ($39/month)
- Pro ($119/month)
- Enterprise ($399/month)
Determ, previously known as Mediatoolkit, is the last option on our list of Talkwalker alternatives. It’s an easy-to-use media monitoring solution that helps businesses make better, more informed decisions. The tool’s smart software tracks any keyword, hashtag, and brand mention across 100+ million online sources to extract actionable insights.
In addition to customer, competitor, and market insights, Determ helps companies with crisis management with real-time alerts.
- Brand monitoring and instant alerts
- Competitor analysis and industry news
- Campaign monitoring and hashtag tracking
- Crisis communication and organization
- Data analysis and reporting
- Market research and reputation management
- Solo (€49/month)
- Light (€99/month)
Over to You
We hope we’ve helped you understand the basics of each tool mentioned above; because these 9 platforms are the best Talkwalker alternatives you’ll find out there.
After all, social media monitoring tools, like Mentionlytics, help marketers, managers, and agencies get the job done quickly and successfully. You’ll be surprised to find out more and more cool features as you’re using it.
Have more questions? Book a free live demo with Mentionlytics and let our experts explain how our media monitoring software can help you.